Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank God today ended as a high note!

Well guys today started off as a crappy day, I have to admit. I turned in my resignation letter today at my job. For the last three years, I have been working for a physical therapy office.I started as a physical therapy technician (assists the therapists with developing treatment programs for patients and work with patients on a one on one basis with their exercises). The job gave me awesome experience with patient care, not just in ways to treat, but how to establish a trust or confidante relationship with your patients. What a lot of people dont realize is that the spiritual, mental and physical body is alll connected, and should be treated in that manner. If a person's physical body is well, the more likely that an individual will feel that they can achieve their full potential in a variety of sectors(i.e family, work, community). For the past year and a half, I've been working as an office coordinator....and boooy did it give me a lot of insight on the behind the scenes of medicine(i.e. insurances, pharmaceutical companies, etc.). It was bittersweet when i submitted the letter, b/c I'm going to miss some aspects of the job but I know it's time to move on to what I know that I've been called to do. I got a lil teary eyed, b/c change is good but it can be scary at the same time. Well those tears dried up quick when another employee chewed me out for something that she should have done herself lol. What helped to make it alllll better?!My Blimey Limey from Tropical Smoothie....mmm good..man im gonna miss that when i leave. But whenever I have a bad day, I look at pics like the ones I posted. That's what I have to look forward to and there's no looking back!!

Until next time, love and happiness...































1 comment:

  1. Keisha, Dominica looks SOOOOOO relaxing! I know you aren't going to have hardly any time to relax, but at least you're going to be in a place that looks peaceful and beautiful. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete