Friday, July 17, 2009

I Registered!!

Today, I achieved another milestone...I registered for my classes for first semester!!! All of us were sent an email two weeks ago saying that online registration would be today. Well somehow I thought that LAST Friday was the 17th...definately a false alarm, I like to blame it on puure excitement..give me a break lol. Well this morning, I woke up and went to work as usual. But today was different; I had both my email and my online Ross account up and running all day until it was 2:00pm(our time of registration). Oh yeeeah, I made suuure I was ready. It made me think about those huge registration days during undergrad at ODU. I used to be soo frantic to make sure I was up bright and early so I could get all the classes and times that I wanted. Well this time, I expected the same frenzy and frantic, and the complete opposite happened. I opened the Ross email at 2:00pm and it listed the CRN numbers that I was supposed to input into the registration boxes. The only step after that was to press submit and Voila! I'm "Web registered". I was surprised how easy it was!! The whole thing took me less than 2 minutes to do! But folks, here is my schedule for the Fall semester:

Dev/Microscopic Anatomy
Gross Anatomy I
Doctor, Patient, & Society I
Biochemistry & Genetics
Medical Physiology I

I have a sense of accomplishment because I'm registered as a medical student but also an ohhh crap feeling "I can't believe I'm about to do this" at the same time. Seeing those classes attached to myself is soooo exciting, let's just see if I'm still gonna be excited actually studying for them lol. On a sidenote, I want to thank all of you that has been tuning in to my blog, it really means a lot to me. I've been told that this site has already made an impact in people's lives, whether it's someone that's doing all they can to get in med school and has been encouraged by my words, or it's someone that is just hyped that I'm living out my dream. Like I said from the very beginning I promise to be honest with you all with my thoughts and feelings and that will never diminish.

Until next time, peace and blessings...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats with the registration... all u need now is to bring ur buttock down to the rock

    ReplyDelete