Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahead of the game..well maybe

Hey yall (*that's the southern girl for you)!lol Im starting to get used to this blogging thing.I know I got carried away with the other two postings. As you can probably tell I can get a little long winded, but I promise I'll get better. Today was a great day, nothing special happened. Well, I decided to look up some current medical articles and came across the American Academy of Pediatrics. I didnt realize its website had its own section for med students. I was pretty hyped and must have stayed on the site for a couple of hours. I didnt realize how many different specialties there were in the field..the sky is the limit. I got a high off all the information I found and the nervousness I have about this journey is starting to dwindle..thank God. I'm looking forward to Friday when I get to register! I was told that I was ahead of the game so I gotta keep up the momentum! Tomorrow Im going to post some links for Ross and some pictures as well so yall can get some insight of exactly where I'm going..it DOES exist! lol

Until next time, peace and blessings

1 comment:

  1. I'm learning more about that southern girl... she is very interesting

    ReplyDelete